La Diosa CopenhagenPickup available at
Usually ready in 4 hoursView store information
Goddesses, both new and old, will lend their powers to those who seek their favour. GODDESS MAGIC helps you channel divine power while also helping you find your patron deity of choice. Connect with your spiritual heritage and tap into the powers of your ancestors and all the mystical beings around you.
This beautiful handbook contains well-known goddesses from the ancient world famously claimed by witches throughout the ages as well as other, less common ones, like catholic patron saints, around whom specific spells and rituals have grown. Each goddess rules over her domain, protecting and inspiring those who seek her favour with traditional rituals and spells praising her. Her symbols, favourite offerings, and favoured forms of worship are all explained in illustrated and informative ways.
Here is but a taste of the powerful patrons you can learn about:
· HECATE is the Greek goddess of witchcraft and divination. She transmits good news of the future, resides as a patron deity over divination spells. She's an excellent guide for new ventures and is a powerful guardian.
· KAMALA is an incarnation of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and creativity. Invoke her to bring creative skills
· MARIE LAVEAU may be the most influential American practitioner of the magical arts. The notorious Voudou Queen of New Orleans dispensed charms and potions (even saving several condemned men from the gallows), told fortunes, and healed the sick.
· SAINT LUCIA is the bearer of light in the darkness of winter. She is the patron saint of the blind, authors, cutlers, glaziers, laborers, martyrs, peasants, saddlers, salesmen, and stained glass workers.
· YEMAYA is the Yorùbá Orisha or Goddess of the living Ocean, considered the mother of all. She is the source of all the waters, including the rivers of western Africa
- Pages : 208